Nutrition and Cooking
AT NO. 10 THE PEOPLE'S KITCHEN
Community Cooking Project
The Community Cooking Project offers local residents the opportunity to increase their knowledge of healthy eating, improve their cooking skills and participants take home what they make.
- Help to prepare & share in a delicious lunch with good company
- Find out more about what’s going on in your neighbourhood
- Hear from speakers on topics of interest, or
- Try out new & enjoyable activities
When: Starting in May, running on Tuesdays, 10:15 am to 2 pm
Where: No. 10 The Peoples Kitchen, The Gatehouse Centre, Hareclive Road, Hartcliffe, BS13 9JN
Cost: £2 per week
No matter what your tastes, interests, or physical ability, there is a place for you.
Want to know more? Have a chat with Sue or Caroline on 0117 946 5285 Click here to download the poster
- 10 - week course
Under the guidance of our qualified tutor you will:
- learn how to plan healthy, low cost meals for your family.
- develop your cooking skills in our community kitchen.
- make a dish to take home for the family to try.
If you need childcare provision to access the course, ask us about nursery places for young children and babies...
Costs: £1.50 each week towards
ingredients (you will make a dish to take home).
CookWell-EatWell - nutrition & cooking courses for people with a diet-related condition (such as type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, high blood pressure, obesity) or those recently bereaved.
- 10-week course
Time: Wednesday 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Under the guidance of our qualified tutor you will learn how to cook tasty and interesting meals whilst keeping to a diet recommended for your condition.
Costs: £1.50 each week towards ingredients - you will make a dish to take home.